Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time


Time is managed by people. There are people who are busier and people who are less busy but nonetheless people usually won’t be busy 24 hours. People set how busy they are. They choose what to take up and slot in their schedule. I never write for so long because I choose not to put blogging in my schedule. I rather use the time for a nap due to the pretty tiring college life.

Time is a limiting factor for people. You can never have enough time to take up everything you want. You always have to place priorities. My priority is my studies currently due to my aim of TER 99+. 2nd in the priority list would be L.E.O. LEO! Roar roar roar! There are other priorities as well but these 2 are always more important. You always have to choose what you want to put your time in. You can’t have everything, you always have to choose. So just choose 1 and be excellent in it.

People always have to manage their time to get their works done. There are 4 types of things to do. They are important and due soon, not important but due soon, important but not due soon and not important and not due soon. Which is the do 1st and which is the do last I’m sure everyone knows but which is 2nd which is 3rd? The 2nd one to do would be those in the important but not due soon list. The not important things shouldn’t be bothered until you finish your 1st and 2nd list. Always try to keep your 1st list empty by doing your 2nd list earlier.

Time, you just have to manage it right

No comments: