Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hard Work

Success requires hard work. That’s a well known fact but to actually have the will to put in the hard work for something you don’t really like isn’t so easy. I haven’t actually did put in any hard work yet. I’ll start very soon though. It’s really not so easy if you’re not interested. Interest is a very big motivation towards a person. This is exactly why people say choose a field that you have interest in to study.

Up till now I have always relied on my natural abilities. I can’t really identify what I have achieved through hard work. It’s not the I have never put in hard work in things I do but the hard work I put in has no result but instead things I do with purely talent sometimes has. Through them I have become more and more confident with my ability but it seems like arrogance came with it.

Arrogance isn’t really a problem at least from my point of view. So sorry if my arrogance cannot be tolerated but it’s a permanent change. With confidence and talent what lack is only hard work. I still haven’t figure out how to get the will to put in hard work but I believe I’ll work out something soon.

Talent alone is not enough

No comments: