Monday, July 16, 2012

Climb up where you fell

When a journey ends, another begins. However, my journey has not ended when I stepped down as a president. I thought that I would just start anew after I step down as a president but I changed my decision. I am the Immediate Past President now and I will step back up using that name, bearing my past.

Many things happened throughout the time where I was a president and for most of it I was always thinking of giving up and broke down countless times along the way. Call me weak if you want but at least I’m true to what I feel :). All that I’ve been through changed my thinking and behavior a lot and I continue to change myself now.

I realized a lot of things through the bad times. Does that make the bad times not that bad after all? Well, it doesn’t really matter now I feel but what matters is how to make the future better. I will climb back up where I fell and I will climb up higher than ever :)

No comments: