Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ending

There will always be an end for everything. For this blog of mine, it is now. This post will be the last post of the blog. Never will you see a new post anymore in this waiyew.blogspot.com url. The age of 16 will end in a few days time. 2007 will soon end and begins the new year of 2008.

Endings for different things cause different feelings to appear. For example a sad feeling will appear when something good ends while a happy feeling appears when sufferings end. The end of this blog gives me the feeling of completion. The record of thinking from the happenings this year is over.

Since it’s the end, I wish not to write so much. I will now officially end this blog, LIFE according to a 16 year old.

End
Yu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.