Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finale

A lot I have written in this blog. This blog marks the things I have learned from everything that resolves around me. Things that happened to me, things that happened to my friends and also things that never happened but I felt. It contains my feeling and teaching. The year is coming to an end and with it this blog will end as well. This blog has yet to end though. It will only end by the end of the month. Until then, probably there won’t be anymore posts but, who knows?

I’m going to stop not because I’m running out of ideas. Not because there’s nothing going on in my life anymore. It’s just that the time for the end has come. This blog marks my 16 year old life and will go no further. It will remain and continue to be here to let anyone who wants to read. I certainly will come back and read my own works of the past. Not just to humor myself nor think back my past but to remind myself of all advices that I give to others.

Often one seeks advice from someone more experienced or wise but how many of the answers one gets isn’t something one already knows. Many things we already know but at many times we choose to ignore it or we forget it. This is why I would read what I have written myself as often I can find many things useful that I have forgotten. You can often seek answers from your past. Even this can be found from my past works.

There were actually times where I’ve forgotten why I wrote this blog. I started off as an expression of my emotions. I continued on to writing lessons of life. Why did I write them? I actually hoped it can help people. But then I never found out is that objective reached? I can’t see anyone giving any proper comment at all. I just wish someone would actually write a comment about what I have written so far.

I hope now that this blog is coming to an end, at least someone would bother to fulfill my wish. I just wish someone could speak from the bottom of their heart about their opinion on my blog, that’s all. Is that so hard? I mean, you can even write as anonymous. Why can’t anyone actually do it? Well, if none actually bothers it’s fine. No matter what, this blog will end by the end of the month.

End
Yu

No comments: