Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Achieve


Everyone has different things that they want to achieve. Achievements doesn’t have to be something really amazing or special. It could be something simple like being happy for one whole day. It doesn’t mean that everyone must aim to become a billionaire, a Hollywood movie star, a world class doctor or anything like that. Some people are contented with having a loving family and stable job. Some other might be contented being able to live a carefree life themselves.

There is almost nothing that can’t be achieved. That especially goes for something that has been achieved by someone else already. Wouldn’t you ask yourself, “If he/she can do it, why can’t I?” I would. In fact, I keep telling myself “If someone will do this why not let the someone be me?” You should never ask whether or not you can achieve something. Instead, ask yourself how much you are willing to put in to achieve what you want to. Talent without hard work means nothing at all.

For the past few years I knew what I want to achieve and I knew I can achieve it. However, I never knew how much I’m willing to give in to achieve that. Today I can say I’ve put in almost nothing at all. I’m far from achieving the big dreams that I have but it’s still highly probable to be achieved. It’s never too late to start working for your aims, goals or dreams. Just throw in your effort and you’ll always have a chance.

Achievement comes with effort

No comments: