Monday, January 12, 2015

Your Life's Purpose

Hey you, yes I'm talking to you, the person reading this. Have you ever wondered what is your purpose in life? Do you have an ultimate goal that you want to achieve in life? Do you have something that you want to dedicate you life towards achieving? I used to be a dreamer with a lot of big dreams but the dreams were so vague you realize it doesn't pose much meaning later on in life.

Finding what you love to do and would want to spend your life doing is not the only way to live your life but I can say it would be one of the ideal ways to do it. However knowing what you want to do in life may not come just like that. Sometimes you could be completely clueless about it just living day by day as it has been going.

For someone who always chases dreams you get lost on where to go with no directions to head to. To be lost in life makes you feel a little empty inside. When the activities in the daily life ends, when you stop being busy you start feeling lost. The feeling of being nowhere and have no idea where to head to. If you have a chance, look for it before you have things tying you down and you can't leave everything behind to search for yourself.

Find your life target and make you path to it

1 comment:

Emmett Hall said...

Gee Damian - love your thinking. I happened along your site and I'll be a follower. Here's my take on my life's purpose:
1. Foremost - Return to live with my Father in Heaven by gaining control of my natural man and believing in the atoning sacrific his son made for us.
2. Take my earthly family along with me back to Heaven.
3. Occupation is so much. A survey I read recently says only about 1% of people ever work in their lifes chosen job. Doesn't mean we can't come close though and take satisfaction in what we do do.
4. Be good to people, live by the Golden Rule and be a "good" example to our family and friends and people in general.
That's it for now.
Jerry