Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Different

Every single person is different. There won’t be two people you can find that will be exactly the same. Even so, people still tend to categorize others in large groups. For example, there are modern people and old school people, playful look and professional look, cool people and lame people and many other different categories. Of course, there is a type called hybrid. This type is the type that mixes two different or opposite types in 1. Hybrid doesn’t mean it belongs on both side though. It’s actually a totally different type that exists by itself.

From the meaning of it hybrid sounds like a type that is of two types but it’s not the way it seems actually. The elements of the two types will mix together and create a new type and not just 2 in 1. In the end, hybrid won’t actually be completely accepted anywhere. Of course nowadays it won’t be that much of a problem. I mean, you won’t see a person gets ignored or disregarded just because he is of a different type. Usually people are treated that way either by people who are immoral or because they are immoral themselves.

The same principle applies on friends. People who always hang out with more than 1 group of friends will end up being in no group at all. From what I know, people who are lost and don’t belong anywhere tend to want to become acknowledged by everyone. They will tend to be very spirited to making people acknowledge them as “someone”. Hybrids and people who have no group are this type of people. People who are both are of course worse.

I believe that hybrids are actually better in many ways. Everything has its pros and cons. That’s the way the world works but they are imbalance at most times. In this case I believe hybrids have more pros than cons. Humans are very special, at many times we will automatically take the relevant characteristics rather than the irrelevant ones. Which is why I think hybrid will be better. If you watch something like bleach, the hybrids are the ones that are exceptionally strong.

Well, after all I believe that I am kind of a hybrid and I also believe that I am especially good. As I mentioned in 1 of my previous post, I am also a person with no group. But then what I want is to be acknowledged as someone different and great. It’s my desire to be different, to be special. Even though everyone is special, in normal cases people will still categorize you. What I want is to be so different that none can find any category to put me into.

Well, the main point is not that actually. It is certain that every single one of us is special and we should be proud of being different, being special. We shouldn’t try to be like others, we should concentrate in being our special self. Rather than trying to following the footsteps of a great person, make the greatest of your own. No matter how good you do following the person, people will remember you as a mimic of the person and not yourself. So be yourself and bring our the greatest of you.

Don't follow the greatest person, be the greatest of yourself

End
Yu

No comments: