Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Advices

People always get to a point where they do not know what to do. At these times they often seek for help from people, books or other sources. Actually, anyone can give good advices. The only reason one cannot give advices is the situation cannot be fully understood or the person’s mind is clouded. Actually the advices given by others can easily be thought out by one self. The reason one does not get to do so is because when being in the problem itself, people cannot think properly.

The advices given by others actually may come out as an advice one has given to others before. It’s actually quite normal for that to happen. It’s just because other people have a clear mind while the person in it do not. There are actually many things I have written in this blog which I have forgotten. As I go through my own blog I can see a lot of things I have not done myself. Just as an example I’ll say about the self-confidence point. One of my best points is actually the self-confidence. I’ve written that before, I’ve told myself that before and I’ve told others before but there are times I forget about it. Having no self-confidence I’m left as an ordinary or maybe below average person in certain things.

Another point that cannot be left out is to say is easier than doing. Many advices can be given but how many can be done by the person who says them? There are things that are easier for some to do and harder for some as well. Even though you can do it doesn’t mean others can. It’s not only the ability and skill that affects it but also the mind. Though there are ways to overcome them but for many cases it requires quite an amount of time and also opportunities to do so.

To conclude what I said, at troubled times always try to clear your mind or just seek for help. Refreshing your memories on your past ideas or advices to others may come in handy as well. But no matter how hard things are for you to do there won’t be a ‘can’t’ it’s always a can, only maybe there are other things needed for it to be done. Writing down your thoughts and ideas like what I’m doing now is very good as well. It may help other and it may help you in the future as well.

Your past may teach your present.

End
Yu

No comments: