Friday, November 30, 2007

Barrier

It's been long since I've last posted. Ideas will never stop flowing through one's mind so that point is definitely off. I write posts according to the thought flowing through my mind when things happen, change or anything. Things like that will never stop so that point is gone as well. The reason I stopped for so long is because many things that went through my mind has been things I wish not to disclose to public. The year will end soon and a new beginning is coming. Not only will the year be new many things will. Not to mention, even myself will probably change. Might elaborate on next post now lets get on with current post.

People form a barrier on other people. Barriers are formed both intentionally and unintentionally at different times and situations. Some people choose to form barrier to keep distance from negative people for example. This is what known as an intentional barrier. Unintentional barrier meanwhile would be something like maybe people with their ex couples even though it doesn’t apply to everyone. Well, the important thing is the point is understood.

To have barriers forming around you has its good and bad. Good is people won’t be able to harm you or influence you and bad is you can’t really get friends. Well, to have barriers is fine but not to keep it on at all times is very important. Not having a barrier wouldn’t be bad either as long as you keep your own stand and beliefs. To keep distance without forming barrier is possible actually. It simply means to be friends but not hang out together.

Barriers aren’t only for the whole of a person. It can be only working to block your mind from others. There are many who choose to keep their mind within their own barrier not letting anyone see through it. Most people who are like this have a different thinking compared to an average person. It might not be of great thinking but it’s definitely different.

Personally I somehow kind of have a barrier confining my own thoughts and blocking others from knowing. To keep all of the thinking to you isn’t a very nice thing to do. At some point there will be a feeling of loneliness as there’s none who really understands you. Another thing is you’ll feel like letting it out but some things you just don’t want to let people know. That point is where I choose to write diary.

Points where I want to let people know I actually choose to write it out. At many times I am unable to say out what I want to. It may be because of I don’t know how to say or I don’t dare to say. Due to being unable to express self through speech I resort to express myself through writing. It’s not that I couldn’t talk properly or have trouble thinking of what to say but it’s just I don’t dare to speak and also I wouldn’t speak if I’m not sure of what to. That’s what forming my barrier, it’s not that I want to.

End
Yu

No comments: