Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another New Year


New Year resolutions are not a bad idea at all to make. They’re like goals with time limit of one year to achieve. Every year I have one similar resolution. To be better than what I was in the previous years. Every year I try to change myself to become a better person. I know that’s very subjective but I will not elaborate on that. You can define the better in your own way.

A new year is coming soon. The same resolution remains still but the difference now is I know very well how I should change. In the past I’ve changed certain things I never should have but this time, I’ll get it right. It’s about time I get working to achieve everything I want.

2010, where slacking ends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com