Friday, December 25, 2009

My Car


It’s been quite some time since my last post and my car has been back for quite a while also. So, I think it’s time for me to post up something. The picture above is not my car and most probably i won't have that car but come on, it's Lamborghini, almost every guy's dream car. However however cool a car is, you won't feel it like you do with your own car. With the absence of my car I felt less power in my hands. Holding the steering wheel again is like when you plug the charger to your phone. It charges me back up even if I’m worn out both physically and emotionally.

Driving is real fun don’t you think? I really love driving. It feels great controlling a car on the road. For drivers who always fetch people, what’s so bad about fetching people home? I mean if their house is like far away maybe need to pay toll to get to that’s fine. But if their houses aren’t that far why not? I feel that getting someone safely from one place to another is a joy especially when getting someone back home at night. That’s especially again for people you care. And it becomes very important it includes girls. With car comes responsibilities and this is one of them.

I love driving and I love my car but not driving my car. There’s just a lack on the performance of my car. The acceleration of the car is just pretty slow. I have no complains on its top speed but its acceleration is just too slow. Other than that it’s a pretty fine car I would say.

My car, my greatest companion

No comments: