Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reflection

Every year end is a time to reflect on the year. Throughout the year so much has happened. I took up many things but end up quitting all of them as I realize you have to choose. I chose Leo and I have no regrets doing that. It’s like a second family to me. Not forgetting the things I’ve learned through Leo especially after getting appointed as the secretary. Definitely the best post I could have got.

Many of the friends were not often seen anymore since high school. To keep in touch wasn’t hard but how many actually takes the effort to? To my friends who we spent times throughout the year, thanks for the company and I hope in the coming year we could still do the same. To my college friends especially, we spent most of our days together in this year and I think we all enjoyed our moments together where our times were filled with laughter. Take some time and reflect the memories throughout the year. There's many things you'll see.

Without the past, there won’t be a future

No comments: