Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lost


Recently I’ve watched an old movie called ‘Goodwill Hunting’. It was a 1997 movie about a janitor working at MIT who happens to be a genius. He was gifted but he chose not to use his ability for amazing purposes. He did not have any direction as well because he didn’t know what he wants. Along with that was his over consideration of the consequences of many things which made him being afraid to do many things. It really intrigues me because I happen to relate him to me.

Over consideration isn’t hard to overcome but being lost without a clue of what you want really makes things difficult. I keep trying to figure out what I want but I can never find the answer. I’ve said many theories and given many advices to people about getting a direction but the truth is, I’m lost myself. The only thing I can do now is to just impose a stable direction and hopefully along the way I’ll figure out where I really want to go.

No comments: