Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thank You

I would just like to extend a sincere gratitude to everyone who made my birthday a better day. Firstly to everyone who wished me happy birthday whether through IT means, SMS, call or face to face it means a lot getting the wishes as it signifies that you are not forgotten. Especially call from oversea, it means a lot. Thank you all for that.

Next I would like to thank the high school mate gang who went for the yam cha session where it’s the interval of another friend’s birthday and mine. It means a lot to have people spending that time with you. Thank you. I would also like to thank everyone who bought me present. Actually, I appreciate presents given from the heart most but nevertheless giving them show at least there’s a little bit of heart there. Thanks.

Finally I would like to thank the PJI gang who went and surprise me in my old school while I was playing badminton. I really appreciated it, you people really made my day :). I actually felt a little disappointed thinking you guys wouldn't come but you all did. Thank you.

No comments: