Thursday, February 20, 2014

Emotional

It's been many months since I blogged. I've been emotional, went through an emotional roller coaster. Different things affect different people to a different degree. The same thing may appear small to another but it may not be so to them. The scale of importance of things differ among people.

I've been told that I'm being too emotionally weak as a man. However, a man's heart can really just be so fragile. It's not that I much weaker than most other men are, it's that I prefer not to cover up my feelings. If I feel sad, why should I act like I'm well and happy? Is it really wrong to just show how you feel and not cover it up with false pretence?

Well, I know sometimes being sad brings down the mood of people around you. Maybe that's why I've really been wrong, maybe I should really change.


No comments: