Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Worth

The worth of things are different to every individual. A treasure to you may be rubbish to another and vice versa. So the worth of something really depends on the person who is evaluating its worth. Which is why we shouldn't bother so much when people say that something isn't worth our time, effort or money.

Only we can judge for ourselves is something is worth our sacrifice. There are many things through our path of life where we will find ourselves sacrificing for where people will question if it's worth it. Of course, maybe not every single one of them is worth it but for those that we deem its worthy they are worthy despite what people think.

Then there are those things that we sacrifice a lot for but end up getting hurt from the commitment and pouring our heart out. That I'm not really sure myself if it's worth it but I choose to believe it's a risk that needs to be taken to find the one. And after pouring your heart out loving that someone, there's just no way you could pull it back. If it's sure to not be able to work out, maybe learning to let go is an option.

I think I really want to let go but it doesn't mean I'm giving up on you. I know for now we can't work out, I don't know if it could be different in the future but for 1 year I will wait. However, whatever it is, I will still be here for you. You probably won't even read this but I can't help but to express it out.


Only we can deem if something worthy for our sacrifices.

No comments: