Sunday, July 8, 2007

07/07/07

The number of post in my blog like getting less and less now. Why is it so? Is it because I ran out of ideologies? Is it because I'm getting lazy to blog? Is it because I'm too busy to blog? Well, no. I actually have plenty of ideologies I can write, I'm not that lazy and I'm not that busy either. Then why? It's just I don't really have the mood to blog. As you know I was emo-ing lately.

07/07/07. I was rather busy on this day. Morning I went marching, then afternoon rock climbing and at night Rotarian Installation Dinner. The rock climbing was kind of fun. I don't have any pictures of this rock climbing I can post up but then I have some old climbing photos I took in camp 5.

I didn't took any photo in the dinner either. The whole day I was rushing here and there but I would say the day is not bad at all.

Under usual circumstances I would say it's a great day. It's not that something happened on that day. It's just something haunting my mind. No matter how great a day can be, just 1 problem can make the great day not great anymore. That is what I realized on 07/07/07. The 2 feelings will just clash and both will be felt. That's it.

End
YU

No comments: