Thursday, July 26, 2007

2nd Tag

Alright, it's been a while since I've last posted. It's been a while I've been tagged by mike as well. So, here goes.

1.Do you ever lie about your age?
Except for some online stuff and those need above 18 years old stuff, no.

2.Do you prefer sensitive girls or tough girls
A mix of both actually.

3.Do you prefer blonde or dark haired girls?
Dark haired I guess but I don't think it really matters.

4.Are you currently single?
Currently and have always been.

5.How many things in the past do you regret?
A few. I mean, who keeps track of it?

6.Do you have a best friend?
Who doesn't?

7.What do you want to be when you grow up?
A tutor and at the same time businessman.

8.Who was the last person you hugged?
Err, I don't know. Jun Hsien I think.

9.Have you ever had your heart broken?
I guess so.

10.Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
Why would I? I'm pretty satisfied with myself.

11.Do you like your life?
I'd say most parts but not all parts.

12.Do you shop at hollister
Where's that?

13.Has one of your friends ever stolen a gf from you?
I never even had 1 to begin with.

14.Has one of your friends stabbed you in the back
Not any I know.

15.Do you have more girl friends or boy friends?
Sadly, boys.

16.How long have you had friendster?
About 3 years.

17.Have you ever cheated on someone?
I don't think so.

18.Has someone cheated on you?
I don't think so also.

19.Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
I would never do such a thing.

20.What is one of your biggest fears?
Loneliness I guess.

21.Have you ever skipped class?
Of course.

22.Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Well, yeah. Saddening day.

23.Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
I don't think I did. I didn't even know people do t

24.Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Sure.

25.Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater,always a cheater"
No. I believe we should always give people a second chance.

26.Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out right?
I'm not sure. I can't recall any.

27.Do you ever wish you were famous?
Yup. I always have.

28.Do you ever wish you were a woman?
Err, no.

29.Do you think women smell nice in perfume?
Depends on the perfume of course but I don't think it really matters.

30.I would like to tag

1.Kin Meng
2.Bryan

Everyone tag 3 people. I'll make a change and tag 2.


Alright, how can my post contain a mere normal tag? 1 post shouldn't have 2 different topics either. All these tags are created by people. Why do they create them? For me, it's quite a waste of time unless I can think of a really interesting tag. Tags like this 1 is quite pointless for me. Making it is a waste of time, how about doing it? It's quite a waste of time as well I guess. Why do I do it then? The reason is I can manipulate the tag to write about things. I say it's a waste of time for me but it might not be a waste of time for others. If one gets satisfaction or have interest in creating or doing tags then it wouldn't be a waste of time anymore.

Lets take a look at question no.5, How many things in the past do you regret? Everyone surely will do things that they'll regret on. People who can live a life with no regrets are people who are living quite a great life. People who can do that are not people who are lucky and do nothing that they can regret on. They are people who can take everything with no regrets. I am not capable of doing such thing.

Now, lets take a look at question no.22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away? Death is an unavoidable thing. Everyone faces it one day. The person close to me that passed away is my grandfather. He was a really kind man. I was right beside him as he left us. It was really saddening but thinking about it after that, it might not be a bad thing actually. Who knows he's much happier after death? Then again, which is worse? Dying or seeing people you love die? I believe most people choose to die rather than seeing people die. Do they ever think, wouldn't people suffer more if they die for people? Well, I can't really say much on this as there's too much I do not know.

Lastly lets take a look at question no.27. Do you ever wish you were famous? I have always wanted to be famous. Of course I want to be famous in a good way and not a bad way. Bad way as in a stupid person, a criminal or anything similar. Good way as in all positive things. I believe that I am capable enough to be famous. My super high self-confidence is already a great aspect of mine that can make me famous. Confidence will boost one's ability very much. That's all.

End
YU

No comments: