Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Y U Blog

This post will be very long. If first part is boring, please read on as it will get better after the 1st part. Alright. Mike said my blog is like a reality check blog and then Bryan and Wei Yeen said my blog makes them think. Besides that, Jerrard also said my posts motivates him. I guess my posts are on the right track then. The very reason I created this blog was to share my thinking. It can be to motivate people, make people think about their lives or even make people realize something they did not know about their lives.

My blog is like talking about people in general but the truth is it's not. It is mainly talking about high school students. In fact, it's actually mainly about me and everything that revolves around me. Maybe you will realize my blog doesn't really have pictures. Maybe just by having a picture or two and make the blog much more interesting but I don't think I'll do it. Try reading a philosophy book, motivational book or other serious books. I don't think they have pictures right? Why do I need it then? Same goes for my blog layout. I'm writing serious stuffs. Don't compare my blog to those diary blog man. They make it fancy, it's their problem. I'm making my blog simple and professional.

Alright, as I've written up there, my blog is about high school students. As students reach high school, they are reaching the part of life where you grow most both mentally and physically. Things will also change in high school. Teacher's treatment different, friends' treatment also different, parents treatment also, studies level also will be different and even yourself will change.

I've written in my 'life?' post saying that I believe everyone has their own destiny and everything is destined. It is a destiny that I'm writing this blog and people read my blog. Whether or not it helps in any way, it's still destiny. In my mistakes post I've written that there are mistake we must make sure we do not do. If you listen to my advice, it's a destiny that you listen. That is what I believe.

Everything will change in time even though we ourselves stays the same. Everything seem to be changing a lot since I've came to form 4. Things seem to have been constantly changing since I've came to form 4. Changes can be good but can also be bad. Many things have changed in a good way. Even so, of course there can't be no bad changes at all.

Actually many things have changed according to how I want it to change. I wished to be acknowledged and it seem I'm kind of acknowledged now. I wish to have posts. I'm the membership director of the Interact Club. I wished my class to be mixing around more. It appears to be quite well now. One should be really happy when things change like this but then life can never be so perfect.

There's a reason behind the writing of my every post. I don't simply think of something to write. Every post of mine is written in accordance to what I did, what happened to me, what I feel, what I want to do and also things about people around me. just early this month I wrote the post 'mistakes'. Obviously I did a bad mistake. Just this 1 mistake can make a seemingly perfect life become a screwed up life. That's why I say never make any mistakes like this.

Maybe you will realize all my posts lately are all emo like posts. And very obviously, I am emo-ing while writing the posts. Although a lot of my posts are serious but it is only lately that my posts became emo. Emo-ness can definitely be hidden but then it's really though to do it. At these times is when my motto has a bit of a problem. It's quite hard to chill. It can be done, it's just hard. Self-confidence is also hard to have. The spirit to do anything will just be lost when things like this happen.

When anything goes wrong or has trouble I usually keep telling myself that I'm smart, I'm capable and I'll be able to solve anything. In special cases though it won't do any good. There are just things that even a super genius can't fix. As I said, the spirit to do anything will just be lost when things like that happen that's why a capable person might be not so capable for some time when something like that happen.

Everyone's life just have their own road and have their own paths to be chosen. Every decision should be considered wisely before doing. I already said, just 1 mistake can be very bad. I've also explain how it can be bad. Actually I wrote 1 quarter of this post on Tuesday and continued and finish it today. Finally I have a day with enough time to finish this post. Alright, I'll just end this post with 1 more sentence. Choose your paths wisely and carefully.

End
YU

No comments: