Saturday, June 23, 2007

4 Ixora

Right, it's my so great class. So called first sub science class. It's actually not a good class at all. Lets see the results. Yeah, the 1st in class got like more than 80% but then 2nd in class got about 70% only. The third goes down to about 69% already. The range of marks between the 1st and last is really really big.

Now, lets go to discipline. Our class has actually made a few teachers angry. Just today, Pn. Norshimah who is my moral teacher got real pissed off. She packed her stuff and just went down. In my heart I was thinking "Woah, sorry wei teacher.". As she went down, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my class, they're like happy. I mean most of them, not all. Actually I wanted to just scold them but I just felt like ah, screw it.

But then after that, the noise increased. My monitor then stood up and shouted. As I remembered, what she said was something like this "Class, can you all shut up ar!? You want to piss another teacher off is it?!" Wesley or Kah Ken or both shouted something back. I wasn't paying attention. After that she was real pissed and she said something like, what kind of class is this lar. Teruk betul. After that she went down to don't know where.

Now here's the best part. All of those made me stood up. I stood up and shouted "Class, what is wrong with you all!? You all pissing people off 1 by 1! Now you want to piss me off also is it!?" Even though I said that, I was 0% pissed. I'm more of disappointed than pissed. I shouted just because I want to scold the class. It was partly because I want to calm the class down also. I don't know if it worked but well, better than doing nothing.

The teacher is actually a good teacher in my opinion. I was actually quite sad that she was pissed off. I don't think she deserved that. If it's because of me, I will sincerely say sorry to her. Now, I don't know if it's because of me but I didn't pay attention anyway so I guess I should say sorry to her. I probably will do it but I'm not sure. I actually planned to become a teacher then a tutor but now after seeing how much stress can teenagers bring, I guess I should think twice.

I guess it's time for me to stop keeping my cool every time and start scolding the class. I am after all the assistant monitor of the class. I never use violence to control people. I don't do it not because I can't, it's because I don't want to. I am after all a taekwondo red-black belt holder. Maybe someday I'll be forced to. Although I doubt that, but who knows.

End
Assistant Monitor of 4 Ixora
Damian Leong Wai Yew

No comments: