Sunday, June 10, 2007

School

Cool. It's the last day of the holidays. School days will resume tomorrow. Right now there are many different people having different feelings now that holiday is almost over. There are some eagerly awaiting the coming of tomorrow there are some who want the time to just stop so that the holiday won't be over. Some people would feel that holiday is just plain boring and want to go back to school where life is less boring. Some would feel that holiday without school is just so great they wish it would last forever. My point is there are different feeling towards the end of the holiday.

Of course, besides the fun of the holidays there are other factors that affects the wanting of the holiday to end of not. I personally misses school life and schoolmates. I've always liked school actually that's why I rarely play truant. There are some people who want to study therefore they want school to start earlier.

This holiday came soon after the mid-year examination period. Some people who got low marks would feel that holiday is over so it's time to catch up with studies. That kind of attitude should actually appear in students. That includes me as well of course. Do I have this attitude? Actually I do have this attitude but whether my laziness is stronger or the will to study is stronger I don't know. So, lets wait and see.

Actually school life should be enjoyed by students. We should relax and enjoy the life as a student. When the working life comes that's when the stress should appear. We should just enjoy ourselves while we're young. Well, conclusion is just enjoy your school life. Holiday is over, go to school and enjoy it.

End
-YU-

No comments: