Monday, June 18, 2007

Tag?

Alright, my 1st ever tag in the blog. Tagged by Kin Meng. This is actually a rather interesting tag. Let's just get started.

Rules : For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes, be it a current or a previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there are no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, 5 people will need to be tagged at the end of the post.You must post up these rules before you start writing.

Crush, I think almost everyone who are in secondary school or older have or had a crush or crushes. I myself had a few crushes in the past and 1 in the present. Many people have crushes in high school but are any of them actually true love? I'd say there is but very hard to find. Lets come back to me. Is any of my crushes true? I would say all my past crushes are just forms of attraction of guy towards girls.

In the past I'm super shy in front of my crushes. I was always barely able to even speak a word to them. Obviously I didn't have any girlfriend before. Whether or not I will have it is still a question with no answer. In the present it's totally different. I can totally be myself in front her. I can somehow just talk and everything without being unnatural.

Alright. So, loving someone doesn't mean you must have them right? Even so, no matter what there will be jealousy existing if they coupled or even just being close with someone who likes them. If they're not your girlfriend or wife, you actually have no right to disrupt them. So in these situations what should you do? Avoid, endure and just ignore. That's my opinion.

Even so, I'm sure you would still hope to be together with them. I keep saying in general but actually what I'm saying is actually about me alone. Even though there's no hope, the love will still exist. The love will never fade even through the end of time.

End
YU

Damn, I don't know who to tag. I'll just simply throw a few people from my friend's blog links.
1.Alwin
2.Suk Ting
3.Bryan Yong
4.Samantha
5.Sue Vern

No comments: