Saturday, June 16, 2007

My posts

It seems recently my blog have been quite inactive. I just kind of ran out of ideas of what to write. There were many many philosophies I thought of but never write out but I have forgotten what they are. I still don't have any idea of what to write even up till now. I just read through all my past posts. it seems I actually don't remember everything I wrote. My own motto of life I actually forgot about it the past few days. Well, at least I remember it now.

In 1 of the past posts I said I'm not qualified to lead because I lack of confidence. Now, I won't say I'm a leader material but what I can say is I think I'm a capable person and I have much more self-confidence now. I think I am capable enough to take posts now. I don't know if I'll have posts but I really want them.

My blog is just full of my philosophies. All my opinions on things about our lives. I never think twice before writing them out. I don't even think before writing them out. I think what to write while I'm writing. It's like how I do my essays. I think while writing.

Actually after writing so many posts in my blog I wonder if anyone actually likes my posts. Are the things I write actually matured thinking? Does what I write change people's thinking, help people or anything like that? Please comment on this. I hope to know. That's it.

End
YU

No comments: