Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Problems?(no.2)

I've had a post about problems before this. That post was written about 3 months ago. As I've said in that post, almost everyone has problems. Life is just never perfect. You may see another person's life like perfect from the outside but what you may not know is he might be suffering inside.

I stayed back in school today and I had a conversation with Umesh. Our conversation came to a part where if there's no love in our life we'd be much happier. I believe that is totally true. In my opinion, love can either bring you up to heaven or it can kick u down to hell.

Lets go back to the main topic. If you look around you, you may see people who are life happily living their lives with no problem but then is it true? Probably not. Just take myself for example. I am like super satisfied with myself and my life. I'm like just enjoying my life with no problems. Is that true? I can tell you no. I have my problems. I have my cause of sadness as well. Even if you see me smiling I may not be really happy. If you see me looking into the sky or out the window with a seemingly unhappy face. 90% is I'm really not unhappy.

Conclusion, nearly everyone has their problems. Talk to your good friends or best friends. Probably they have problems too. Help each other, try to make each other feel better. If possible, try to help them solve their problems. That's it.

End
-YU-

No comments: