Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Friends

Alright, first thing. Caely, if you're reading this yes I'm copying your post idea again. Now, lets get back to my post. Friends. Some have many, some have a few, some are uncountable, some can be counted by your fingers. The amount just differs for different people but then how many are actually true friends? First of all, what would you call a true friend? A person who knows you well? A person who knows your family as well as you? A person who always hang out with you? I myself won't know what really is the definition of true friends. My own definition of true friends are friends who care about you. Friends who will help you when needed.

Basically that's my definition of a true friend. Whether I really have a true friend or not I don't know. Humans are just too intelligent. Anyone can just act as your friend when they actually don't take you as their friend. Even so, I believe that I do have them. It's just a matter of trust. I trust my friends especially my best friends like Han Liang, Jun Hsien and Thomas.

Now lets come to myself. Am I a true friend to anyone? It comes back to the definition again, the definition of care is just a definition of my own. If according to my definition of true friend, I think I am. Care is not necessary to be shown always. I may seem like I care, I may seem like I don't but I really care about most of my friends. Seriously. The 3 names I mentioned up there, as I said they're my best friends. Obviously I do care about them. Even the person I leeched the idea of this topic from I care. I may not show my care to you people but I do care.

End
YU

No comments: