Thursday, June 7, 2007

Growing up

It's been a while since I last blogged. It's not because I'm busy. Well, I did have something to settle about the camp I went but it didn't took that much of my time. I didn't blog merely because I don't know what to blog about. I've been thinking, should I stop blogging my philosophies and go blog about other stuffs? Well, I won't. My knowledge is actually very limited. There's nothing much I know enough that I can blog about. Blogging about my philosophies is just the best. It merely involves my thinking and no facts are involved. It's all ideas.

Maybe I'll spare 1 paragraph about the camp. The camp was in Templer's Park. It's my first jungle camp. My patrol, the senior patrol was called bleach patrol. I was Kuchiki Byakuya. Why? Because I pan cool, lan si like him. In the sketch I did senbon zakura. Quite cool eh. So end up, I'm pan cool/lan si/poser in the camp. Well, actually all along I am. So, basically the camp was great. So, that's all about the camp.

Right, lets go to my title. Growing up. During this year I feel that a lot of people are starting to change. I guess it's just a part of growing up. I actually think I have changed a lot but I asked a few people and they say I didn't really change. Well, of course I'm still so kind, so gentleman and so cool lar. XP Sorry for my lansi-ness. It's just a part of me. But then again, don't you agree with me?

My point is people just change. Some change more some change less. Some change their main person some just change small parts of them. People change in a different rate in a different way. Some change may be good some may be bad. Change is actually good if in a good way. I writing a blog actually proves my change. I mean, I think many people are shocked that 'I' have blog right? Another thing, my boasting has increased drastically as well. It's merely to get attention. My self-confidence has actually boosted as well. Like I said in 1 of my previous post. There were a few things that came into my life and changed me.

Change towards negative like if you become an asshole then not good lar. By asshole I mean people who treat others unpleasantly. Although sometimes we must treat others unpleasantly also lar but I mean under usual circumstances. As you change you must think yourself is your change bad? If it is you got to help yourself. Stop the change or change again. Your character is determined by yourself. Nobody can help you. Only you can help yourself. You must know yourself, know your problem and fix it. That's it.

End
-YU-

No comments: