Sunday, March 11, 2007

1st official blog

Ok, cool. I'm blogging. Isn't that like "What the hell??? Wai Yew blogging?". That's right, I think you better wait and see got snow or not. O well, why did I start a blog ler? Seriously, I don't know myself. I guess i just feel like doing it. Well, I don't think my life is interesting in any way so I think I'll be rarely bloggin lar. But well we'll wait and see. Ok, so....friday until today I was in school. For what? Camp.What camp? Scouts senior camp. Ok. 1st I guess we'll go back in time b4 the camp. Friday. I stayed back in school 4 handball training n some stuffs. Well... the handball training actually quite suck. I don't wanna elaborate on that. Lazy and sleepy. Well. Just at the end of the training, rain came. In just a very short period of time, damn. It became 1 heck of a heavy rain. So I'm forced 2 slowly wait for my brother cause traffic jam. When I waiting, suddenly stupid weichun sms me saying he's not going 4 the camp=.= . When I reach school again for the camp, I found out I don't have enough money. Damn it. Well I went around asking asking. Thank you very much to people who lended me money. Well, basicly 1st day was quite nothing. Let us settle down ourselves 1st. had some lecture then made a structure's model. Well, my patrol decided on catapult so we did it. End up tomorow build the real structure edi. It sucked. Damn it. Well, I don't even have a clue how 2 do it so...ahh...wth... at least it's still a catapult and it CAN LAUNCH SOMETHING!Yeah!! Ok, I'm actually quite unsatisfied about it. Man, I guess I really do need 2 study wei. Well, lets get on with the camp. Well, the nights wasn't good at all. I mean sleeping time. 1st night i just sit there and do the model. 2nd night i walked around lepak here n there...end up 2 sien..nth 2 do...go sleep. Aih...all my friends oso left me..so cham... Well.. the most fun thing I did in this camp was abseling. I was quite noob the 1st 2 times but hei. 2day I did again. Man, it's much more fun 2day. I just quickly get down and the last attempt I did 2 jumps 2 get down. Ah, that was sattisfying. Come back end up doing a blog. Wth? I didn't really elaborate much on the camp right? Well..I just don't really remember what I did and also....I'm lazy... Oklar..That's all lar for my 1st post... I blur blur abit already.

No comments: