Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Problems?

Problems. Which person don't have problems? Maybe there is lar but I guess the number would be really small. I believe as long as you have desires, there are problems. of course different people would have different degree of problems. Some will have really big problems, some will have small, some will have a lot, some will have a little. It just differs. Well, a lot of people would think that the world is so unfair. My opinion is that yes, it is just so unfair. But then, there's nothing we can do about it right? We still gotta face our problems. Some people would choose to keep these problems to themselves while other choose to share it with people. Some would share them with their family, some with their friends, some would just share it with some stranger. I think well, it's really better if you share it with others as other people might be able to help you and at least you let it out so I guess a person will feel better. However, don't choose to avoid your problem, it'll just haunt you if you avoid it and you'll suffer from it for a longer time.Problems also come from the way you look at things. Certain people might think that studies is problem. I don't mean studies are useless or anything like that but hei, it's not the end if you really can't do it right. Come on lar, just relax abit lar. Taking it seriously is good but don't make it such way that it becomes a problem to you lar. Next thing people many people have problems with would be love lar. Personally I've never been together with anyone before so I don't know what the problem from being couples, what's the problem with your ex, what if you still love your ex or anything like that. But then I feel, You gotta know yourself right. You must know what you want and just go and work towards it. Just chilling ask for help and just solve the problem. I don't believe there's anything that can't be solved lor. Just don't avoid your problems no matter what. After saying so much, I actually understand that it's very hard sometimes to just go and solve your problems. I guess even after saying so much, I myself can't do anything to solve my own problems. But how also, just try. I guess that's it for now lar.

No comments: