Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just another day

Ok, it's quite late already so I guess I'll make this quick and go to sleep. It's 4.30 now anyway. Well, today nothing special happened. Michael and Terrence skipped our tuition again. Physics tuition like normal. Well after that I go yamcha. I actually thought the Kah Ken, Terrence and the others would go yamcha but well, they didn't so ended up I went with Brandon lor. Caely and Kar Mun was there and well, I went and sit with them. I did plan to SI to their table all along but I don't think Kar Mun and Brandon expected lar. But I don't know, mayb they did. Well, things were kinda quiet. You know me lar, very quiet especially with girls. Well, nothing much happened. Caely left 1st, the Kar Mun then Brandon. As usual, I'm the last. I'm always the last. Why? Cause I call only when everyone is gonna leave. See, I'm such a good person. I teman everyone until they go home. Oh by the way, you notice my blog name is Y U Blog right. As you know, a lot of people write why as Y and you as U and alot of people write my name as YU also. So, my blog title can mean "Y U Blog?" or Y U Blog(Wai Yew Blog). See how cool is my name. But then however cool is your name if you're not cool, you're still not cool. Of course if possible both is cool like me then that'll be the best lar. XP. Ok that's all. Sleepy liao. End of post no.5

No comments: