Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ok...done some minor changes to my blog.. I think that's enough lar. So fancy for what ler? Plain mar nice lar. Ok..fine..I'm actually lazy 2 to make it nice... so..... I just change the colours. Well.. This is my 2nd post, and a quite pointless 1 cause nothing much happened. I mean bsides i broke a bowl last night >.< damn it. Ok so no event to write about so I guess I'll just write my thinking. Aih... I seriously wonder am I in the volleyball team now. Seriously I think I'm quite ok edi lor. My performance quite stabil mar. Maybe I'm not that chun lar, but I'm quite consistent wert. Some more I so semangat. Every training also I come. Raining also I come. I even bought a volleyball. Tell me I'm not in the team really damn hurt lor. Eventhough people praise my serving consistent but if I not in the team then what's the use? Aih.... I seriously want to be in the team ar.. This year I much more into kokurikulum activities compared to last year lor... last year I volleyball meeting also skip, scouts meeting also skip, interact meeting also skip. But somehow this year I feel much more chun in academics I mean except for languange n moral. Bm n moral I still suck in it. Oh add maths. Damn! It's the best subject ever existed man! It's interesting, it uses my brain which is damn fun and best of all it makes me look so smart. XP Ok, enough lan si edi. Nowadays I very like to lan si ar. It's just so fun to do. Actually I think I'll just be damnnnnn quiet if I stop to lan si. Even worse than now. Oklar, enough for this post. Need to go tuition edi.

No comments: