Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Volleyball Training

Ok... I was actually planning to have a volleyball training among us form 4 tomorrow. Calling people itself is not easy. Make me call here call there. Suddenly, the school team actually having a training tomorrow. So, I'm forced to cancel my training. Sucks. Btw, I think I mentioned in the previous post, I'm not in the school team. Aih.. well... Jun Hsien n Chong Sheng actually call me to just go when I wasn't called by the form 5. But then I bet anyone reading this also understand why I don't want right? Tomorrow is already thursday. The week of holiday also gonna end soon already. Aih.. Well.. I guess tomorrow I just find some padang train myself. You all see lar.. Next year.. Next year I'm gonna beat everyone flat. I'm gonna be acknowledged as a pro volleyball player by everyone. Oh, did I mentioned I bought a volleyball? You see how much spirit I have for volleyball. Next year lar. I'm gonna make this spirit of mine pay off. Oklar. That's all for today lar.

No comments: