Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Lovely Table

Ok.. alright. So I have nothing specific to write about. So today I didn't go to any padang and train volleyball. I just don't wanna go alone with a volleyball. Well I ended up training in my garden. And I can't really determine wether the things I do are right or not. Sucks. OK well. So after training I basicly have nothing much to do so I decided to do something with my table since my mum always scold me don't clean my table and complain it is like a rubbish dump. Well basically besides the table and my bed, every other place is not my place. So that's the only place I need to clean. Ok right, so I guess my blog is very dull without any pictures right? Therefore I decided to take picture of my table.

















So this is the before photo. Hei, it ain't that bad right?

After about an hour of work and here you go

The after photo. It might not be really nice but it's not bad right..

Hei I even bothered to clear the rubbish ok.. Good enough lar. Ok, the wires under my table I didn't do anything at all. I admit. Well, that's the purpose of the chair there. To block that's wat it's for.XP
Ok. That's all for now.

No comments: