Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I think I might be a genius?

Alright. Yea, I did say that I think I might be a genius. Come on, it's just a joke man. You people don't need 2 keep saying I said that right? I do think I'm smart lar but I'm joking that I'm a genius lar. It's been a while since I last posted ar. I don't think anything special happened lar. Maybe there is lar. Something that I won't write out lar. Ok, so I'm writing this post with no specific point actually. I guess I'll just talk about me boasting. Ok, right. So I am a bit lan si at times. Come on, it's very fun to do it. I mean if you have anything to lan si about lar. But then again, I may be good at many things but I don't think I'm best in anything. I'm not even a leader material actually. I think I'm more to an assistant material. Why? Cause I'm indecisive, a coward and an inconfident person. How can someone like that be leader right? Well, actually I think the worse thing is I know what problems I have but I don't do anything to get rid of them. My writing for instance. So damn many teachers have complained. Many people talked about it. But then, I still don't care. What the hell right? Although certain things is not about I want to fix or not. It's about I can or not. Well, nobody is perfect right? So, I won't go much further with this post. I'm not a genius and I won't say I am again(unless I really am) so stop complaining I don't know things when I'm a genius. But then, even if I'm a genius. I don't study, don't read, don't find out thing I also won't know anything right. At least I can figure out how to do certain add maths question before teacher teach me. Oh, it's through logical thinking for your information. That's why I love add maths. You can just think how to solve questions with logic. Alright. People who need me to tutor them add maths. Tell me. I'll try to help you. OK? Alright. But don't get your hopes too high. I have students already and I'm not that free actually although I may look free. Ok. End of post.

No comments: