Sunday, March 18, 2007

All about me

Alright, I decided to write a whole post about me. Well, I didn't really introduce myself. I think I should've done that in the 1st post right? Well, who cares. Ok lets get started.
1st of all would be the identity of me. Let's start with my biodata.

Name: Damian Leong Wai Yew
Age: 16
Birthdate: 9th April 1991
School:SK Taman Sea -> SMK Taman Sea

Alright, I don't know what else is there to write. Oh yea. I am single but then well, I have my locked target so... yea. Ok, A brief description about me. I'm a very shy person especially with girls. I'm quite a quiet person. I'm a poser? Don't know, that's what people say lar. I guess I am kua. People say I act cool also. I seriously don't know is it lar cause well, I've been like that since I'm born, so... I don't know. Well, lets look at some pictures of me I took yesterday.



Ok, this is me posing at my table



And this is another pic of me in my parent's room.

And lastly a pic of me without specs
Do I look better without specs ar? Please comment on that. I seriously wanna know. So after a brief introduction of myself, lets talk about my friends abit. Well, if you call me to name best friends I'd say maybe Han Liang, Terrence, Jun Hsien, Jerrard, Wei Chun. Well, oldest would be Terrence. I've known him for more than 10 years now. If you say group of ppl I hang out with? Sry lar, I don't know myself. I seriously don't know which group I belong to. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well, you tell me. Alright, you notice I don't go into my love life in this blog eh? That's right, I don't wanna tell the whole world about it. So, yeah you won't hear about it in this blog unless something really serious happen like I get rejected accepted or stuffs like that. OK so, that's it for this post.

No comments: