Saturday, April 28, 2007

Acknowledgement?Hope?Incapable?Burden?Emo?

Alright. As i said in 1 of my previous posts, I wanna be the captain in volleyball and COH in scouts and mayb even some other leaders. Why do people want to get posts actually? Well, I guess for some people would be to abuse their power. Well, what else? For me, I want to get posts because i want to be acknowledged. I wanna be somebody. I don't wanna be a nobody. I want people to recognize me, know me. Of course, just becoming a leader in something because you wanna be acknowledged would make you unfit to be a leader. Like volleyball, I have a passion towards it. Scouts I'm starting to have spirit in it.

Well, however much I want to become a leader. The main things is can I? Is there a hope for me to become a leader? Well, I think that everything has a hope. When there's a will there's a way. It's a very famous quote and also quite true. Of course you don't say like I have a strong will to fly so I'll be able to fly. I mean something more logic lar.

One logic thing would be being capable enough to do something. A person incapable of doing something can be able to do that thing if he has a strong will. A person's capability can be changed. Like a person incapable of leading a group, through training and doing it the person can become a good leader. He might even become the best leader ever existed. I don't know if I'm incapable or capable now, you should tell me, but if I really do get the posts I want, I definitely will change into a leader if I am not one.

Ok, I've said in my 1st paragraph why I wanna get posts. Well, a lot of people will say, "Why wanna get post? Get post got more burden, got less time, get stress. So why?" Well, for me, it won't be a burden cause I feel it's worth it. Less time, yea sure but is time really a problem? Definitely not for me. So what if you have less time? It doesn't matter to me, in fact for some people you can stop thinking cause of no time.

Well, even so, there are a lot of people emo-ing here and there. I guess some reasons would be don't have hope, feel that yourself in incapable, having to much burden or stuffs like that. I actually don't know why people emo. I definitely is a non-emo person. Why? I don't know cause I don't even know what cause people to get emo. Anybody have some words on this? I think it's quite a good topic to talk about. Maybe can stop the emo people from emo-ing.Oklar, I guess it's enough.

End of post.

No comments: