Friday, April 13, 2007

Love?

Love. Can love be defined actually? What is love actually. Well, love can be towards friendship, family or your so called other half. Let's talk about the one with the other half. What made people say they love someone? I guess mostly would be feeling lar. At my age, 16, how many people are actually serious? I'd say most of them are not. That does not include me lar. I'm totally serious. Certain people would say they feel like shit if they got rejected, certain people would just wanna know what the other side thinks, certain people will just hide their feelings from everyone, ,certain people wouldn't really mind even the other side doesn't accept him/her. Well, there are more than these I guess but well I wouldn't know. I'm not god. For the ones who feel like shit after getting rejected, yeah you'll feel pain maybe but hei, you love someone doesn't mean you have to couple with them right? For those who wanna know, just ask lar. Oh, if you're the one who is asked, just tell it straight forward sry I don't love you or I love you too. Don't delay things. Don't make them wait and wonder. For those who hide it, come on lar. What good is that gonna do you? Do something. For those who wouldn't really mind, I have nothing to say. Which am I? I won't say. I don't wanna say. Well, love will cause problems. I guess that's true. But at the same time it might also bring happiness. Problems can be solved depending on who are the people. Actually I can write more but about myself so I don't wanna write. My blog will not have those things about me because the blog is public. I still wanna have privacy although I'm writing a blog. That's it lar. End of post.

No comments: