Sunday, April 22, 2007

Purpose of blogging

What's the purpose of people blogging? Just as a diary? To express out their feeling? To write out facts of their interest? Well, I believe different people have different purpose. My purpose was to write out everything on my mind. But then I realise it's not possible. I am one who needs privacy. I can't just write out everything in my mind. There's just some things I can't post in here. In the end, I'm just posting some part of my life and my ideas of things.

There's alot more I want to write but I won't because there are some people I don't want them to read this. Well, no matter what purpose you blog, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. I feel that it's best to blog with perfect english as by doing that you can improve your english. Of course if you choose not to it's ok because people do things for a purpose and everything that has a purpose is not wasting time.

For me, blogging is just for self sattisfaction. I feel that it's nice to blog. The good feeling that comes when I'm blogging makes blogging not a waste of time. I'm not blogging to educate people or anything. I'm not qualified to do that. Well, I'm gonna continue blogging eventhough it wouldn't help me in my life.

End of post

No comments: