Saturday, April 21, 2007

Life?

It's been a week since I last blog edi ar. Man, I love to put question marks ar. Ok, Jun Hsien said my post all very long n all in 1 paragraph not so nice so I'm gonna make it few paragraphs 2day. Alright, life. The very existence of life is a very mysterious thing. How is it that life starts to come about? I don't believe anyone can explain that. Well, I think all religions think that god made life. Maybe it is, maybe it is not. Lets just take it that god made life. But isn't god itself a life? What made god exist then? Nobody knows. I thought about it many times. There was once I thought about an idea which is everything is actually a loop. We actually successfully made a time machine in the future and go back in time to create life itself. Kinda dumb right? Well, who knows it might be true eh?

Well, no point thinking about how we exist. Lets talk about purpose we exist. I guess every person has a reason to live. Some might be to enjoy, some might be to help people, some might be to repay to their parents for bringing them to this world, some might even be to save this world. I believe that everyone has their own destiny. I believe even becoming a beggar can be a destiny. Beggars can make people who give them money feel the satisfaction of helping someone. Of course I'm not calling anyone to be beggar. Not everyone is destined to be boss. If everyone is the boss who's gonna work for them? Everyone has their part to play in this world and every part is also important.

Ok, eventhough I believe everything is destined, I believe a person's way of thinking is also destined. Like if a person think that no matter what, if their destined to be rich they're rich and end up being a beggar or something like that is destined. I personally think that way, so I won't just don't care anything. I believe I'm destined to work towards my destiny. Well, what's my destiny? I don't know. How would I know? I'm not god.

I personally thinks I'm not fit to be a leader now. Saying these words itself is already not what a leader should do. I lack self confidence actually. I fear to fail also. I believe that could be changed though. Although I don't know if I will but who knows eh? Maybe through being a leader I can change to be a good leader? After all, I'm a smart fella who always tells himself that he's a genius. But then again, eventhough I say I'm not fit to be a leader now, I actually want to be a leader. I actually hope I could be captain for volleyball and get into the COH for scouts. I guess I believe I can grow to becoming a good leader doing so. Well, everyone should aim high. That's right but as I said, not everyone can be the leader. So, it's ok not to be a leader but doing your best in what you do is what you should do.

Hmm, cool. 5th paragraph edi. Man, I'm writing essay wei, Oklar, I'll make this my conclusion paragraph. In the end, I'd say everyone should work on their interest or their talent and strive to be the best. That way, eventhough you're not the best in the world, country,state or even area, you're the best of yourself which is the best anyone can do. Alright, that's the end for my post.

End of post.

No comments: