Sunday, April 29, 2007

Exam

Alright, I've been saying all the non-academic things lately. How about academics? Well, my mid-year exam is just around the corner. It's just next week if I'm not wrong. Well, I've been skipping lessons, dreaming in class and not revising at all. Does that mean I'm gonna GG in my exam? Well, there's 1 more week now. Maybe I can do something maybe I can not.

Well, I'm the so called add maths pro. I do have a certain amount of confidence in my add maths but I think I still need some work if I wanna get A1. Physics I'm moderate actually cause it involves studying which I never did. Chemistry, I totally understand but totally cannot remember. So what can I do? Study. History? Well, nothing to explain, just study.. English, I don't think there's anything to say. Mod maths, it's freaking insulting intelligence but I never listen to the teacher so I guess I'll have to flip the book once. BM and moral, man, these 2 subjects I really scared GG. EST, I don't know. Lastly, accounts. This subject is my most hated subject. Man, I feel like just screw this subject man. Well, I guess I'll hang on to it for a while. Maybe time will change things.

Well, even with some subjects I feel I'll GG, subjects I need to work on and so little time left, I still aim to get top ten in class. Well, that's what you get from the so called genius. Although, I think it's always good to aim high. 1 of my motto is never try never know. In other words, who know's what's possible and what's know? You'll only know if you try. I actually thought of studying early this year. Ended up I'm just so lazy and just do last minute studies. Well, anyone need help in add maths please inform me. Success not guaranteed but well, it's free. Group is preffered but individual might be fine. It depends on wether or not I have time. Alright, I'm off to go teach people now.

End of post.

No comments: