Friday, April 6, 2007

Genius

Right. This year I've been joking that I'm a genius. What is a genius actually? One definition I get is a person with exceptional intellectual power. Some people are just confused about 'genius'. Some people think that a genius knows everything. That's totally wrong. People who knows like almost anything is called knowledgable not genius. A genius can use those knowledge to interpret data but if they don't have the knowledge, they can't do anything. Another thing. genius doesn't mean high IQ. Knowledge is included in IQ and genius doesn't mean knowledgable. But then in case anyone don't know, I don't mean I'm a genius(at least I don't think so lar). I'm just smart. Oh, I got my 1st moral paper back. Guess what? I got 14%. As expected, i suck in moral. That doesn't mean my moral not good. I just don't study. I have perfectly fine moral. Man, I skipped my favourite subject tuition today. I'm gonna have some things I don't know next week. Damn. How am I gonna teach anyone if I don't know? I gotta either try 2 think it out myself or find out somehow. Mid year exam coming soon edi. It's just next month. Man, I wonder how many people are actually ready? I haven't even started revising anything at all. I gotta start soon edi. I don't wanna GG this year. If I can do this then I'll be prooving smart beats hardwork. But then I guess my moral will GG and my BM will be C or something. Oklar. Enough lar. Need to go tuition soon. End of post.

No comments: