Monday, April 9, 2007

My birthday

Great. It's my birthday. And who did I spend my day with? The people around me in class. Thomas after school until 3.30. And then ZL, CS and CL after that for volleyball. My birthday was not really good the past few years. I can't really remember last time what happened but as I remember it wasn't good memories lar. 2 years ago I remember it quite clearly because something happened on that day. Man, that day was damn siong wei. I thought things were fine on that day but the next day I found out it wasn't good at all. Some of you may know what happened some of you may not. Especially Mike. Oh, I won't mention what happened on the net. I'm not gonna reveal my private life man. Alright, lets move on. Last year. It wasn't that bad really. Just that my plan totally fail that's all. Every single girl that I called was busy(I don't know excuse or what but that's what they say) ended up, I called about 7 guys last minute 2 go 1u. Eventhough I used 1 week 2 slowly call a few everyday, none of them could come. Wth right? Alright, lets move on again. Comes to this year. I ended up spending almost my whole day in school. Just came back at 6. Well, nothing bad happened today except raining so cannot really ply volleyball. Things just don't go as we plan it to be lar. I guess it's just on the wrong day. I sure hope next year my birthday could be a good day at least. Oklar. End of post.

No comments: