Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Future

Ok. How many students of my age has actually thought about their future? I know many who don't have any idea yet. I'm not that much better actually. I often think about it but then I always can't come up with what to study. Recently I've thought about it. I've been thinking of becoming a tutor. Tutor in what? That's right, Mathematic subjects. I just remembered I'm actually very interested playing with numbers. That's why I actually planned to take diploma and degree in math. Then I realise. Local college don't have it. Damn it. Unless I go local uni. But to go local U I need to take pre-U which I don't want to take. Then I think again. Actually I'm also interested in engineering. Mechanical engineering to be exact. Before this year, I wanted to study in KDU because it's near and has sibling discount. Both my brothers study there. But then, their engineering courses aren't so good and they don't even have mechanical engineering course. But then again, there's 2 more years. Maybe things will change by then. Oh well, I haven't really done much research on it yet. I guess I'll spend part of my free times researching about it. Oh, anyway. I'm actually teaching a few people add maths now. Maybe I'll see whether I can really make it my career next time. To all who those who doesn't like add maths. What's wrong with u all? It's the coolest subject ever. I tell you what subject sucks. Account which people call free A. It sucks. I don't think it's because it's hard. It just sucks. The subject sucks enough. Plus Mr.Beh? Ahh. Can die ar. I don't know what's his problem. Aih. I won't hate people lar. I just don't wanna see his stupid face. Oh yah. I actually had a bet with Wei Chun in academics. Whoever gets top 10 in class will punch the other fella everyday in the stomach. Dumb bet right? Man. I may be smart lar but I think I abit overestimated myself beginning this year.Exam is on May. One more month. Can't say long can't say short. Oh well. For me I just want it to faster come and lemme get over with it. And no, not because I think I'm smart. I just don't care. That's why I'm so carefree. Everything don't care oni. Oklar. End of post.

No comments: