Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Philosophies of Wai Yew

Wow. It's been a while since I've last posted. Exam period just make me super lazy. Exercise don’t want to do, blog don’t want to blog, study ler, only after 12. Before 12 damn no mood 1 lor. Alright, I’ve been telling people about my 2 mottos of life. 1 is always chill (jou yan yiu lang jing) another 1 is we must have self-confidence (jou yan yiu yau sun sam). Seriously this motto is great. Living according to this motto just makes me feel so good. In relation to my mottos, there are things that we need to do. You can’t always chill and have self-confidence no matter what right. You got to do something for you to have it.

To chill, there is nothing better to do than just relax yourself. The best way to relax yourself is to just don’t care about anything in this world and just think of nothing. To have self-confidence, what I do is praise myself. People who know me I’m sure you realize I just keep praising and praising myself. It boosts self-confidence. You think I just praise myself for nothing? NO! That’s the wrong idea. It boosts self-confidence. I’m not lan si-ing for fun!

Ok, according to zhi yang, he said I’m too full of self-confidence. According to me, it’s better to have more. At the very least, I won’t worry much. Ok, yesterday the form 1s rearranged the tables of my class (1ix and 4ix share class). It actually isn’t that much of a problem if everyone just cooperated without complaining at all. Ended up my monitor had to shout (well, she always does). In the end, I get pissed off and I shouted. Yes, I shouted. You rarely hear me shout. And yes, I didn’t follow my motto this time. I wasn’t that chilling. But I guess once in a while shouting like that is okay right? I mean, after all I’m the assistant monitor and I haven’t shout you normal student are already shouting. I mean like, what the hell right? I’m the assistant monitor lar =.=. Wait for your turn lar. Hehe. But hei, I think I quite yeng right that time? XD Okok. Enough of self praising. Well, the main point is, even though you have a motto doesn’t mean you have to follow it every single second lar.

Alright, recently my two mottos have upgraded. Thanks to my eldest brother for giving me the idea. Well, this is only good in Chinese(by Chinese I mean all Chinese and not only mandarin). Well, I don’t really know mandarin so I’ll only say it in Cantonese. Yan yiu yau 5 sam. Sun sam(confidence)hang sam(willpower(I think))sin sam(kind hearted) hoi sam(happy) fong sam(chill). How’s that? Cool? Lame? Please give comments.

My over confidence have caused people to have confidence in me. Even cheating people would look for me. I feel so relief all the science and math subjects are over. Helping people cheat days are all over for this exam. I don’t need to fear getting caught anymore (at least I hope not). Well, good thing is people have confidence in me lar.

A person’s life can change when things get into the certain someone’s life. My life kind of changed when a few things came into my life this year. 1 of the very main is add math. It has given me confidence. It has given me a path to walk in life. It has given me an aim. I who did not have interest is now interested in add math and also teaching people. I who used to think of myself as useless has now look high upon myself. It’s amazing how something can change our life. Of course not only things can change one’s life. People can change other’s life too.

Alright, I’ve written quite a lot. Even how much my philosophy make sense, it’s just my thinking. How you lead your life is your choice, your thinking. You think for yourself, you don’t just follow people. If you think my philosophy is lame, please tell me. Lastly, I repeat myself. Praising yourself boosts self-confidence.

End.
-YU-

No comments: