Thursday, May 17, 2007

Confidence?

As I've always said, we must have self-confidence. Self-confidence, what is confidence? A feeling of trust (in someone or something). This is 1 definition I can get. Well, actually what I always said is incomplete. Self-confidence, how can you have confidence if you never do the something before or you don't know how to do the something.

Self-confidence won't just come. You have to work for it. Of course things are different if you're a genius but how many genius are there in this world. You think you are one? Think again. As for myself, I'm not a genius. I work for what I want and I trust that my work will help. That's why I have so much self-confidence. You think I have self-confidence in everything? That's wrong. I only have confidence in things I work for.

This post is rather short. I ran out of phylosophies. I'm just holding on to my two mottos right now. I think I'm gonna move away from this topic the coming up posts. Exam is almost over. Just 1 more day to go. I'm gonna do with left hand tomorow. Watch me. Oh, I'm not gonna help people cheat anymore no matter how much anyone begs me.

End
-YU-

No comments: