Saturday, May 26, 2007

Act?Change?

Act to fit in? Change for people? If you say change, I guess if it’s for good we should change at times. Boasting, lan si, I didn’t use to always do it. During primary days I wasn’t a boaster. 1 thing I guess never changed is I’m still that much of a poser. I used to not like it when people say I’m a poser but then I changed.

As time passes I start to like it. Same goes to my name. People used to make fun of my names with “Why you?” or Ikan Yu or maybe something else but I changed my thinking. I think that it’s what makes my name so cool. You can write with just a Y and a U. Not bad eh. These changed happen to make myself happier, that’s all. It’s not to fit in or anything like that.

As time passes I also started to boast and lan si. It definitely helped me become less quiet but I’m still that quiet though. As time passes some more, I amplified the boasting and lan si-ness. Until today, has it gone overboard? I don’t know. If it’s overboard I’ll change and decrease it. Even so, I won’t act like what I’m not in front of different people. I am what I am. If I’m a boaster I boast to everyone.

Why won’t I act like what I’m not? Maybe people like me more if I act? Well, I don’t care. If they like me when I act and not being myself there’s no point. Unless of course certain aspects you just change it forever and make it a part of you then it’s okay but acting is just a stupid thing to do in my opinion. Whether I changed or not I guess I did change as something came into my life. Conclusion, change is fine, act is not.

End

-YU-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.