Saturday, May 19, 2007

Exam..exam..exam..

A lot of people seem to despise exam ar? Actually I kind of love exams wei. It's like just burn some midnight oil, help some people and do the paper. Kind of nice life. Don't need to listen to teacher teach, don't have homework. It's nice lar. Well, maybe for some people the worse part would be getting the result lar. To me it's no big deal. I'm not lan si-ing, please read on. I don't get all good marks lar. I'm not a hardworking person, I can fail anytime also. The thing is, I don't really care. I burned my oil so whatever result I get, oklar.

Next week should be the getting back paper week. I'm eagerly waiting to know my marks. No matter it's A,B,C,D or even Fail I still want to know my marks. It's like betting. Whether you win or lose you still want to know the result right? I mean, that's for me lar. For other people I don't know. But however is your result also, don't be sad or anything like tat. It's just midyear. It's just a test so that the amount of effort you need to put in the end year and next year can be estimated.

Ok, now it's time to lansi abit. Anyone don't want to read about me lansi-ing can skip this paragraph. So, it seems my whole night studying chemistry helps. I got A1. That's a bit unexpected. I expected A2. I'm still eagerly waiting for my add maths paper. Actually I'm a bit scared. If I can't get 90+ I'm so gonna get insulted. If i can't get 80+ I seriously got to hide myself wei. If I get any lower(although it's impossible), I think I won't be able to live with face anymore. But then in the end, comes back to my motto. We must have self-confidence which I do so I'm not really that worried.

Ok, no more lansi edi. Actually ar, for people to call you pro you don't need to be the best or be really pro. You just need to be above average. But then, how only people will call you pro? It's actually very simple. Just make yourself stand out. Make people notice you are above average then people will just think you are pro. But my advice is don't do it too much. Sometimes it's not good being so-called pro. People need help will always find you. So, unless you're prepared for people always find you for help, don't do it. Oklar, that's all.

End
-YU-