Thursday, May 17, 2007

Y

Ok, so as I've said 1 must have 5 hearts(5 sam). It's good to have it but not necessary and having them alone is not enough. But then although I say we should have these 5 hearts but then if it's not living life but it's about love then it's different. It'll become 1 heart instead of 5(dui oi ching yiu yat tiu sam). In the end I'll still just stick to my 2 mottos. Always chill and have self-confidence.

Alright, exam is actually not over yet but people are taking it like it's over. My friends have been going CC and all. Actually, what's wrong with you people ponteng tuition and go CC wei? And worse is people who keep going CC everyday. Please lar, get a life. I don't understand people who keep playing MMORPG wei. GET A LIFE. Stop playing RO, maple or whatever shit game and come back to the real world lar.

Everytime when exam comes I would think. Should I study? Why should I study? What's the point of studying? Actually I don't know. What do I really gain? Actually, I don't gain much. I would gain something called confidence from parents. That way, I won't get scolded for not studying. Actually I did study lar. Not that much only. And I only study after 12 lar. Well, actually study is not only for yourself. It's also for your family. If you fail, they'll lose face. If you get A1, they'll gain face. For your future it's also quite important(I mean if you work for people). During interview, your employer will look at your results. If you fail any subject, you'll definitely get questioned. Unless you can really come up with a super good excuse, if not you'll give a bad impression to the interviewer. Continue from this, if you can't get a job, you'll have no money. If you have a girl, your girl how? You see, something small from now might cause big problems in the future. Why not just put some effort in? Then you won't fail. You happy, teacher happy, parents happy, everyone happy. When taking exams, it's important to have my motto. Chill and have self-confidence. Having these 2, your mind will be able to work better and you will be able to answer questions better. So remember, always chill and have self-confidence.

End.
-YU-

No comments: