Thursday, May 24, 2007

Boasting? Lan si?

Ok, I decided it was neccessary for me to make this post. Yea, nowadays I boast freaking a lot. I'm lan si in almost everything I do. Well, if I offend anyone then sorry lar. You should tell me that straight to my face if I did. But whether anyone got offended or not I think a lot of people think I do it too much right?

Well, do you think I do it just for the sake of making myself like very pro? That's the wrong idea. I did say that self praising boosts self confidence but actually that's not why I boast. I seem to recall me saying that's why I boast right? If I did, I was lying. I boast because it's 1 of the only things I can do well.

As you all know, I'm a very quiet person. I always can't think of anything interesting or funny to say. There's where my boasting comes in. It's the only think I can always do at anytime, anywhere. When I boast maybe everyone would be like wth but I mean everyone kind of laughs after that right? It's not that I really want to do it that much lar. It's just that I'm toooo quiet that I must boast to not be so quiet.

Oklar, if more than 10 people want me to cut down on my boasting I'll do it. Please tell me, leave msg in my chatbox, msg me in msn ot even sms me.(hp no:0166292685) Oklar, please give some opinions on this.

End
-YU-

3 comments:

林适宏 said...

24-7 lan si pan cool!! hahaha

shlim

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top RMM software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central service desk
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.