Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Exam papers

Right, marks for a few subjects are already known. I rather not say the marks out, if not everyone will say I'm boasting about my marks. Well, I've done fairly well for my science and math subjects. I'm very sattisfied with the marks. Considering the amount of effort I put in I did really well. The one I put in most effort was chemistry which I studied from 1-5am. Other than that I didn't do much actually.

Yes, things are just so unfair. Some people are just able to absorb more with less effort. But then there's noone that's perfect. There is surely something better about you compared to them. Let's just take me for example. My fitness I would say acceptable, my absorbing ability I would say above average and my thinking skill I would say above average as well. Yeah, I may be quite good but then I'm extremely shy and quite a wimp in certain cases.

No matter how capable a person is, if the person is not daring enough to speak up the person is not going to get acknowledge. People wouldn't know them and certain success opportunity might be lost because of that. This is why being capable but no guts is not enough. This is also why being me alone is not enough. Which is exactly why I need to change and want to change.
Oklar. Enough already. Lazy to write more.

End
-YU-

No comments: